Back in 2009 when I was writing SEPTA Watch regularly, there were a number of blogs related to SEPTA that were regularly providing new content.
- SEPTA Fail … last updated 2/12/10 (except for a brief posting on 12/18/10
- Frankford Terminal Blog … last updated 3/10/10
- Must Love SEPTA … last updated 5/27/09
- I Hate SEPTA … last updated 1/4/09
- We Ride SEPTA … last updated 1/12/11
- SEPTA Kid … deleted
- SV Metro … last updated 4/15/10 (except for a brief posting on 5/21/11)
Seems like the only SEPTA related blog that’s actively providing content is the roboblog SEPTAblog.com.
What is it about SEPTA that kills off so many blogs?
(image credit: flickr user ImageMD.)